The 1st International Symposium on Physics and Applications (ISPA 2020) is organized by Physics Department of Institut Tenologi Sepuluh Nopember. The ISPA 2020 is for sharing knowledge and promoting collaborative research on physics and its applications.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your paper for presentation at the symposium. The presented papers after the review process, will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Science publishing).
ISPA 2020 is for sharing the research and innovation including a wide range of research areas in basic and applied physics. The topics in the symposium include, but are not limited to the followings:
- Theoretical physics, Modeling and Computational Physics,
- Earth science and Astrophysics,
- Nuclear and Particle Physics,
- Physics of Materials,
- Nanomaterial and Nanotechnology,
- Physics of Devices and Instrumentation,
- Signal Processing,
- Laser and Optoelectronics,
- Electromagnetics and photonics,
- Bio and Medical Physics,
- Energy and Environmental Physics.
For more information about ISPA 2020, visit ISPA 2020
(ISPA ITS 2020)